Here are the details of AIPGMEET 2013 Exam, 2014 Dates, Paper Pattern, Centres, Colleges and Online Application Forms.
What is AIPGMEE?
AIPGMEE stands for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam. The entrance exam is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi for getting admission into Undergraduate and Post-graduate courses . The filling of application forms startsin the month of third week of December and it lasts till the end of December. AIPMGEE score will be valid for 1 year only.
AIPGMEE 2013 Paper Pattern :-
The entrance test for MD/MS will consist of one paper of 3 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at MBBS level. For MDS, the duration of paper will be 90 minutes containing 90 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at BDS level.
AIPGMEE 2013 Eligiblity:-
For MDS :-
* A candidate who holds BDS degree from a Dental College recognised by the Dental Council of India and who has obtained full registration either from the Dental Council of India or any of the State Dental Councils after passing the final BDS examination and has completed one year (12 months).
* Compulsory Rotating Internship in an approved/recognised Dental College shall be eligible.
* The condition of one year Compulsory Rotating Internship is not applicable to those candidate who had passed their final BDS Examination on or before 1988 and hold a BDS Degree from a Dental College recognised by the * Dental Council of India and have obtained full registration from Dental Council of India.
No condonation of Internship of 12 months period shall be accepted.
For MD/MS Diploma :-
* A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of Indian
* A candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2013 can take up this examination, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 31st March, 2013 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of Institution that he/she will be completing internship by 31st March, 2013.
* The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/ BDS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
AIPGMEE 2013 Courses Offered :-
Institute/colleges accepting AIPGMEE score :-
AIPGMEE 2013 Sample Papers :-
AIPGMEE 2013 Practice Papers will be available in this space soon so stay tuned with us.
AIPGMEE 2013 Exam Date :-
The exam will be held in the second week of January.
AIPGMEE Marking Scheme :-
There is 1/3 negative marking for wrong answers in the test.
Where To Get The Application Form :-
* On-line Application Procedure:-
A candidate can submit application On-Line through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexams.org, read the prospectus and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein.
* Application form/Registration Slip complete in all respects should be:-
submitted online and NOT to be sent to Assistant Controller of Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110608.
* Candidates are advised to check position regarding status of Application form on the website www.aiimsexams.org: If the status of a candidate’s Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi - 110608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form.
AIPGMEE 2013 Results :-
The result will be declared in the last week of February.