Here are the details of NDA 2013 Exam, Dates, Paper Pattern, Centres, Colleges and Online Application Forms.
What is NDA Entrance?
NDA Entrance stands for National Defense Academy Entrance exam. The entrance exam is carried out by Union Public Service Commission for the selection of the Students into the Air Force, Naval and Army wings of the NDA.
NDA Entrance 2013 Paper Pattern :-
The entrance exam paper consists of objective type questions. The duration of both the subjects of Mathematics and General Ability Test is two and half hours. The exam is divided into two parts-mathematics (300 marks) and general ability (600marks).
* Paper –I (mathematics)
* Paper –II (general ability)
* Part ‘A’ (English) – To test Student’s knowledge in English
* Part ‘B’ (general knowledge)- It is divided into part A- F and consist of physics, chemistry, history, general science, geography and current events.
* Intelligence and Personality test
The Student has to go through verbal as well as non-verbal intelligence tests. They have to go through other exercises like GD and other outdoor group tasks. Sometimes Students are also instructed to prepare and deliver lectures on specific subjects.
NDA Entrance 2013 Eligiblity:-
* 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, conducted by a state education board or a university and also Students who are appearing in the 12th class under 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
* Students who are appearing for the NDA exam must be unmarried males. They must be atleast 16 1/2 years and not more than 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam.
NDA Entrance 2013 Sample Papers :-
NDA Entrance 2013 Practice Papers will available in this space so stay tuned with us.
NDA Entrance 2013 Exam Date :-
The exam is conducted twice a year in the months of April and August.
NDA Entrance Marking Scheme :-
There will be negative marking for every wrong answers.
Where To Get The Application Form :-
Students can be submitted both online and offline method. There is a common form for all UPSC exams. In the prescribed form, a candidate has to indicate the exam he/she has applied for. Forms are available in selected post offices across the country. As soon as the application forms are received and processed, the candidates will be sent an admit card. Candidates who belong to reserved quota can post their applications along with concession proof.
NDA 2013 Exam centers :-
* Panaji (Goa)
* Port Blair
NDA 2012 Cutoff :-
# Geography - Minimum number of questions need to be correct for optional subject= 84-95
# Indian History –for optional subject =95-98 questions
# Mathematics – for optional subject=68 questions
# Political Science – for optional subject =90+ questions
# Public Administration– for optional subject =84-98 questions
# Sociology - for optional subject = 94-100 questions
NDA Entrance 2013 Results :-