Here you will find details about MPSC STI syllabus.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts an exam for recruiting Sales tax Inspector.
Preliminary Examination Syllabus:-
Sub-topics of General Studies:
1)Indian and World Geography - 20 Questions
2)Arithmetic - 20 Questions
3)General Sciences - 20 Questions
4)History - 20 Questions
5)Social Reformers - 20 Questions
6)Indian Polity, Panchayat Raj and Economics - 25 Questions
7)Current Events - 25 Questions
Total - 150 Questions
Main Exam Syllabus:-
Paper 1: Total 200 Marks
Marathi:- 130 Marks
English:- 70 Marks
Total 200 Marks
(emphasis on grammar,level 10 th Std.)
Sub-topicwise Division of Marks
General Studies : Total 200 marks
Topic - Marks:-
Agriculture - 25 Marks
Science and Engineering - 25 Marks
Commerce and Economics - 25 Marks
History,Social Reformers - 25 Marks
Panchayat Raj,Polity Current Events - 25 Marks
Statistics - 5 Marks
Mental Ability - 70 Marks
Total - 200 Marks
After the result of PSI Main Examination there is a Physical Test .
Pull-Ups - 40 Marks
Long Jump - 30 Marks
Shortput - 30 Marks
Running(800 mtrs.)[in 2.30 mins] - 100 Marks
Total - 200 Marks
Only those who score more than 100 marks qualify for the Interview.
75 Marks for Interview.
MPSC STI Paper Pattern :
* There are three stages of PSI Exam ,Preliminary Examination ,Main Examination, Physical Test and Interview.
* Preliminary Examination consist of 150 Questions, 300 Marks and Timing is 11/2 hours.
* The Main Examination has multiple choice type of questions. Syllabus is of MPSC Civil Service Preliminary exam kind.Question Paper is in both English and Marathi medium.
* This exam is conducted at 4 places in Maharashtra: Mumbai, Pune , Aurangabad , Nagpur.Students who clear the Main Examination are called for the Physical Test after which is the
* After the result of PSI Main Examination there is a Physical Test.
* Only those who score more than 100 marks qualify for the Interview.
* 75 Marks for Interview.