Here you will find Syllabus of CSAT Exam.
Paper I - (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
* Current events of national and international importance
* History of India and Indian National Movement
* Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
* Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
* Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
* General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization
* General Science.
Paper II- (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
* Interpersonal skills including communication skills
* Logical reasoning and analytical ability
* Decision making and problem solving
* General mental ability
* Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class X level)
* English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).